You’re probably already aware of the phrase, “kids say the darndest things.” Well, it is a saying for good reason. Our little proteges, whether they are toddlers or teens, are more aware and clever than most people give them credit for. Their growing minds are like sponges (with attitudes). So don’t be surprised if you ever discover how awesomely hilarious some children are. You’re not convinced? Well, here’s 25 awesome examples.
2. I love the name “Tedison.”
3. That teacher is heartless.
4. It was a good try.
5. This is the most epic win ever.
6. This is just brilliant.
7. Well, he’s not wrong.
8. That kid is wise.
9. Now THAT’S how you math.
10. Fair point.
11. You have to respect his honesty.
12. Simple, elegant and hilarious.
14. Well, that’s a little cynical.
17. It’s possible, right?
18. It’s not like this was completely wrong.
19. Close, kid, close.
20. … fair enough.
21. Poor lil cells.
22. Well, I certainly don’t know it!
23. So. True.
24. A for effort!
25. Poor Warren.
Honestly, most of those kids were way more clever than most people I work with. Give them props and share their awesomeness by sharing this article. Via Bored Panda